<i>(The Simpson family watches a game show called Grade School C...
(The Simpson family watches a game show called Grade School Challenge on TV)
Game Show Host: Okay, the capital of North Dakota is named after what German ruler?
Marge: (Questioning Homer) Hitler, North Dakota?
Patty and Selma: (In unison) Bismarck.
Girl Contestant: Bismarck!
Bart: (To Homer) Hitler?
Homer: Hey, I'm still beating you, boy.
Game Show Host: Okay, the colors of the Italian flag are red, white, and what?
Homer: Red! White! Black! Green!
Girl Contestant: Green.
Homer: I was right! (Claps)
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 2: "Simpson and Delilah"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Patty Bouvier Quotes, Selma Bouvier Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 2 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Mr. Burns and Smithers study security camera footage.)
Mr. Burns: Morons. Pathetic morons in my employ, stealing my precious money. This is hopeless. None of these cretins deserves a promotion.
Smithers: Well, it's in the union contract, sir. One token promotion from within per year.
Mr. Burns: Wait! Who is that young go-getter? (Points at a monitor with Homer on it.)
Smithers: Well, it sort of looks like (Chuckles) Homer Simpson, only more dynamic and resourceful.
Mr. Burns: Simpson, huh? Hmm. An unspoiled lump of clay to mold in my own image. Our new junior executive. Bring him to me!
- Permalink: <i>(Mr. Burns and Smithers study security camera footage.)</i> ...
Dad seems to be taking this in a less than heroic fashion.</i> Lisa
- Permalink: <i>(After the Dimoxinil is spilled on the floor, Homer rubs his ...