Look at that. They're bonding already. Your kid would join the...
Alan [about Jake and Sandy]: Look at that. They're bonding already.
Charlie: Your kid would join the Taliban if they made their own s'mores
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 3 Episode 11: "Santa's Village of the Damned"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 3 Episode 11 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Sandy: Who has room for another eclair?
Alan: Not unless I unbutton my pants.
Charlie: My pants are already unbuttoned.
Jake: I took mine off when she brought the marshmallow yams
- Permalink: Who has room for another eclair? Not unless I unbutton my pant...
Charlie: You lucky dog!
Alan: What? I'm not going in there, she's nuts!
Charlie: Yeah, so, sex with crazy chicks is great. Just make sure you pick positions where you can see what her hands are doing.
Alan: No, no, that would be taking advantage of a mentally unbalanced person.
Charlie: Oh, Alan, that boat has sailed, may as well hop on board for a farewell cruise
- Permalink: You lucky dog! What? I'm not going in there, she's nuts! Yea...