Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Well let me put it another way. You have to give your oral report to the entire South Park Town Committee tomorrow. And if it doesn't kick ass, and you make me look bad. Mr. Hat is gonna SMACK YOU BITCHES UP!!!Mr. Garrison
- Permalink: Well let me put it another way. You have to give your oral repor...
Cartman: Don't worry, Tweek. Your family can go on welfare. Kenny's family's on welfare and they're happy, isn't that right, Kenny?
Kenny: (muffled) F**K you!
- Permalink: Don't worry, Tweek. Your family can go on welfare. Kenny's famil...
Gnome: Not much longer now....
Cartman: Oh? You're taking us to your little pussy house?
Gnome: No pussy! I'm taking you to my village!
Cartman: Oh? Your pussy village?
Stan: Cartman will you just shut up and let him show us?
- Permalink: Not much longer now.... Oh? You're taking us to your little p*...
(the Harbucks Rep is dressed up like "Camel Joe")
Harbucks Rep: Hey kid, I'm Camel Joe, and I love a fresh cup of coffee. It's yum-deli-icious. And it makes you feel super. I have a real surprise for you: The new kiddieccino from Harbucks; more sugar than all the other goodies kids like, with all the caffeine of a normal double latte.
Billy's Mom: No, Billy. No coffee for you. (to Harbucks Rep) You should be ashamed of yoruself, using cartoons to push caffeine on children.
Harbucks Rep: (rips off the head of the suit) Why don't you go back to the hole you crawled out from, lady?
- Permalink: The new kiddieccino from Harbucks; more sugar than all the other...
Commitee Chairman: Okay, Mr Douchebag.
Harbucks Rep: Postal!
Commitee Chairman: Oh, pardon me Mr Assface!
- Permalink: Okay, Mr Douchebag. Postal! Oh, pardon me Mr Assface!
Kyle: Do you ever think maybe you shouldn't give your son coffee?
Mrs. Tweek: Why would you say that?
Kyle: Well, look at him. He's always shaky and nervous.
Mrs. Tweek: Oh, that. He has A.D.D., attention defecit disorder. That's why he's so jittery all the time.
- Permalink: Do you ever think maybe you shouldn't give your son coffee? Wh...
This is too much pressure. AHH!!</i> Tweek
- Permalink: This is too much pressure. AHH!!
Time to go to work, work all night, search for underpants yay, we won't stop till we have underpants yum tum yummy tum yay!</i>
- Permalink: Time to go to work, work all night, search for underpants yay, w...
(Mr. Tweek keeps talking like a coffee commercial)
Mr. Tweek: What?
Tweek: The metaphors, man!
Mr. Tweek: Oh, sorry.
- Permalink: Dad! What? The metaphors, man! Oh, sorry.
Kyle: Shh don't scare em'
Stan: Hey there little guy?
Cartman: BAD!!! (Hit's gnome with a stick)
Kyle: Why do you always have to hit stuff with a stick?!
Cartman: Well look at? He's all, ya know. Look at him (Hit's gnome with a stick again)
Gnome: Is that all you got pussy?
Stan: Hey, he talked
Cartman: Yeah he called me a pussy, I'm not a pussy, you're a pussy!
Gnome: You're a pussy. Pussy!
Stan: Then why are you taking Tweek's underpants?
Kyle: Yeah, look what you're doing to this poor kid.
Gnome: Stealing underpants is big business.
Stan: Business? Wait? Do you know anything about business?
Gnome: Sure, that's what gnomes do.
Kyle: Show us!
Gnome: OK, follow me.
Cartman: Pussy gnome! Don't call me a pussy pussy gnome.
- Permalink: Shh don't scare em' Hey there little guy? BAD!!! Cartman?...
Mr Garrison: Settle down children, I have some difficult news. This is going to make you all very sad. The school board is considering firing me as your teacher. There's a possibility I'll be let go and never allowed to teach you again. (Stan raises his hand) Yes Stanley?
Stan: That's okay with us.
Craig: Yeah, we dont care.
Cartman: That's fine.
Mr Garrison: (shouting) No it isn't! It makes you very sad!
- Permalink: Settle down children, I have some difficult news. This is going ...
Mr. Tweek: What can I get for you, Officer Barbrady?
Barbrady: Oh, just the usual.
(Mr. Tweek hits Barbrady in the face with a cat)
Barbrady: Thanks! See you tomorrow!
- Permalink: What can I get for you, Officer Barbrady? Oh, just the usual. ...