The Simpsons Season 4 Quotes
Look at him strutting around like he's cock of the walk. Well, let me tell you. Homer Simpson is cock of nothing.Mr. Burns
- Permalink: Look at him strutting around like he's c**k of the walk. Well, l...
Carl: All in favor of a strike?
Carl: And all opposed?
Homer: Who keeps saying that?
Man: It was him. Lets get him fellas.
- Permalink: All in favor of a strike? Aye! And all opposed? Nay. Who...
Come gather round children, it's high time ye learns,Lisa
'Bout a hero named Homer and a devil named Burns.
We'll march till we drop, the girls and the fellas.
We'll fight to the death or else fold like umbrellas.
So we'll march day and night by the big cooling tower.
They have the plant, but we have the power.
- Permalink: Come gather round children, it's high time ye learns, 'Bout a h...
Boy: You can't treat the working man this way. One day we'll form a union and get the fair and equittable treatment we deserve. Then we'll go too far, and get corrupt and shiftless and the Japanese will eat us alive!
Mr. Burns' Grandfather: The Japanese!? Those sandal-wearing goldfish tenders? Bosh! Flimshaw!
Mr. Burns: If only we'd listened to that boy, instead of walling him up in the abandoned coke oven.
- Permalink: You can't treat the working man this way. One day we'll form a u...
Homer: Guys are always patting my bald head for luck, pinching my belly to hear my girlish laugh.
Marge: Hmm, that doesn't sound like they like you at all.
Homer: You know, I think you're right. First thing tomorrow morning, I'm gonna punch Lenny in the back of the head.
(the next morning Homer punches Lenny)
- Permalink: Guys are always patting my bald head for luck, pinching my belly...
Look at them all through the darkness I'm bringing, they're not sad at all, they're actually singing.Mr. Burns
- Permalink: Look at them all through the darkness I'm bringing, they're not ...
Kent: Homer, organised labor has been called a lumbering dinosaur.
Kent: Um, my director is asking me not to talk to you anymore.
- Permalink: Homer, organised labor has been called a lumbering dinosaur. A...
Mr. Burns: Now, let's get down to business.
Homer: (thinking) Oh, man. I have to go to the bathroom. Why did I have all that beer and coffee and watermelon?
Mr. Burns: Now Homer, I know what you're thinking. I want to take the pressure off. Now, it doesn't take a "whiz" to know that you're looking out for "Number One". Well, listen to me, and you'll make a big splash very soon.
Homer: Ooh, which way to the bathroom?
Mr. Burns: Oh, it's the twenty-third door on the left.
- Permalink: Now, let's get down to business. Oh, man. I have to go to the...
One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere, like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones..Grampa
- Permalink: One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere, like th...