Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Berta: Hey. I'm mixing up the eggnog, you want this broad lit up, or just slightly glowing?
Charlie: Well let's see. We're celebrating peace on earth and goodwill towards all mankind, so lets get her ploughed.
- Permalink: Hey. I'm mixing up the eggnog, you want this broad lit up, or ju...
Ahh, ain't that sweet? Every time a guy has sex, an angel gets a stiffyBerta
- Permalink: Ahh, ain't that sweet? Every time a guy has sex, an angel gets a...
Alan: Uh, yes.
Dorothy: I haven't seen you in thirty-five years.
Alan: No kidding. Uh, I'm sorry, I...I...I don't remember you.
Dorothy: Oh, well I'm not surprised. At the time you were busy learning to use the big boy potty.
Alan: Ah, well. I did it!
- Permalink: Alan? Uh, yes. I haven't seen you in thirty-five years. No...
Charlie: This is kind of exciting. [unwraps gift] Fart in a Can?
Jake: You don't have one, do you?
Charlie: Well, I've got you, but this is good for travel
- Permalink: This is kind of exciting. Fart in a Can? You don't have one, ...
Berta [carrying more eggnog]: Here we go, more fuel for the fire.
Charlie: You said you were going home.
Berta: Well, that was before I knew you were having a party.
Charlie: This isn't a party. It's just a bunch of people I don't like, standing around, drinking my booze. Oh, crap, it is a party
- Permalink: Here we go, more fuel for the fire. You said you were going ho...
Jake: Stuff never goes back in the box the way it came out.
Charlie: That's a life lesson, Jake
- Permalink: Stuff never goes back in the box the way it came out. That's a...
Charlie: You're leaving too, right?
Alan: Yes, relax. I plan on spending Christmas eve at a movie theater all by myself just so you can have sex tonight.
Charlie: You could have sex too, just pick the right movie theater.
- Permalink: You're leaving too, right? Yes, relax. I plan on spending Chri...
Herb: Honey, we've got a long drive ahead of us. (turns to Alan) We're spending the holidays in San Diego with my parents.
Judith: That's why I need eggnog.
Herb: Hey, I spent thanksgiving with your parents.
Alan: Oh, really, your mom's out of rehab?
Judith: Yes, my mom's out of rehab.
Herb: Actually she kind of jumped the fence.
- Permalink: Honey, we've got a long drive ahead of us. (turns to Alan) We're...
Alan: Kandi, What are you doing here?
Kandi: I didn't want to be alone on Christmas Eve and I didn't know where else to go.
Alan: Where's your new boyfriend?
Kandi: He decided to spend Christmas with his family.
Alan: Why didn't he bring you along?
Kandi: He thought it would make his wife uncomfortable
- Permalink: Kandi, What are you doing here? I didn't want to be alone on C...
Herb: I'm a doctor!
Kandi: A real one, or like Alan?
Herb: I'm a pediatrician.
Kandi: Wow, so you're into feet.
Herb: No, children.
Kandi: Isn't that illegal?
- Permalink: I'm a doctor! A real one, or like Alan? I'm a pediatrician. ...
Dorothy: Listen, Alan, I'm looking for my daughter.
Alan: Drunk blonde?
Dorothy: Well, she isn't always blonde
- Permalink: Listen, Alan, I'm looking for my daughter. Drunk blonde? Wel...
Evelyn: I forbid you to see this woman anymore.
Charlie: You forbid? What gives you the right to forbid? I'm 39-year-old.
Evelyn: I'm your mother, you are 40, and you must not see this woman anymore!
Charlie: Mom, you know that just makes me want her more.
Evelyn: Charlie I mean it!
Charlie: I'm getting hotter.
Evelyn: Look I know certain things about Gloria's past which are, well, unsavory.
Charlie: Okay, I'm going supernova.
Evelyn: Will you listen to me! If you continue to see this woman it will hurt me deeply.
Charlie: I may have to marry this girl
- Permalink: I forbid you to see this woman anymore. You forbid? What gives...