The first thousand miles is the break-in period. You're not supp...
Alan: The first thousand miles is the break-in period. You're not supposed to go over 65.
Charlie: Well, then go 65.
Alan: The speed limit is 60! You want me to get a ticket?
Charlie: Alan, you're driving an expensive red sports car. If you're not getting tickets and tail you might as well take the bus... which, by the way, just passed us
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 22: "That Old Hose Bag Is My Mother"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 22 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Jake: How come it's a secret that dad is on a date?
Charlie: Eh, it's not a secret, it's just never a good idea to tell a woman more than they need to know
Jake: How come?
Charlie: Because we love them and want to protect them. A clueless woman is a happy woman
- Permalink: How come it's a secret that dad is on a date? Eh, it's not a s...
Alan [about his mother and Trudy's father]: Apparently your father mixed his heart medication with his Viagra, and they didn't want to waste the opportunity.
Trudy: So he's not coming?
- Permalink: Apparently your father mixed his heart medication with his Viagr...