Wait till I tell the other moms you gave two-thirds of your life...
(After Bart brought Marge's character back to life)
Marge: Wait till I tell the other moms you gave two-thirds of your life force to save me. What a good boy.
(An angry mob busts in)
Moe: He's weak!
Comic Book Guy: Slay him and take his experience points!
Bart: Wait, stop. If you kill me, I'll egg your houses in real life!
Mrs. Krabapel: It's still worth it!
(She stabs Bart in the eye)
- Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Comic Book Guy, Moe Szyslak
- The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 17: "Marge Gamer"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Comic Book Guy Quotes, Moe Szyslak Quotes, The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 17 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Ha ha ha ha. I have taught you well. (Thinking to himself) Too well.Ronaldo
- Permalink: Ha ha ha ha. I have taught you well. Too well.
(While playing Earthland Realms)
Apu: That Cobra King over there is actually Snake.
Snake: The prison guards think I'm getting my online law degree. Haw haw.
- Permalink: That Cobra King over there is actually Snake. The prison guard...