You've got a weight problem, and you know it! You're right. St...
(In "Married to the Blob," Dr. Phil confronts Homer during one of his eating rampages.)
Dr. Phil: You've got a weight problem, and you know it!
Homer: You're right. Starting tomorrow, no bread before dinner.
Dr. Phil: Homer, don't sell me an outhouse and tell me it's a Taj Mahal!
Chief Wiggum: Yeah, Homer, stop doing that!
- Homer Simpson, Chief Wiggum, Ralph Wiggum
- The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 4: "Treehouse of Horror XVII"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Chief Wiggum Quotes, Ralph Wiggum Quotes, The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 4 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Kodos: Colonel Kang, report.
Kang: What a day. You said we'd be greeted as liberators.
Kodos: Don't worry. We still have the people's hearts and minds. (Holds up a heart and brain)
Kang: I don't know. I'm starting to think "Operation: Enduring Occupation" was a bad idea.
Kodos: We had to invade! They were working on weapons of mass disintegration!
Kang: Sure, they were!
- Permalink: Colonel Kang, report. What a day. You said we'd be greeted as...
Kent Brockman: It's blob rule on the streets of Springfield! And to make matters worse, we're being attacked by a fifty-foot Lenny!
Fifty-Foot Lenny: Everyone's paying attention to Homer.
Carl: I still like you.
Fifty-Foot Lenny: Thanks, Invisible Carl!
- Permalink: It's blob rule on the streets of Springfield! And to make matter...