Another local peasant has been found dead, drained of his blood ...
Kent Brockman: Another local peasant has been found dead, drained of his blood with two teeth marks on his throat. This black cape was found on the scene. (It is labeled "Dracula.") Police are baffled.
Chief Wiggum: We think we're dealing with a supernatural being, most likely a mummy. As a precaution, I've ordered the Egyptian wing of the Springfield museum destroyed.
- Chief Wiggum, Ralph Wiggum, Kent Brockman
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 5: "Treehouse of Horror IV""
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Chief Wiggum Quotes, Ralph Wiggum Quotes, Kent Brockman Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 5 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lionel Hutz: First, some ground rules: Number one, we get bathroom breaks every half-hour.
Devil Flanders: Agreed! Number two, the jury will be chosen by me!
Lionel Hutz: Agreed. No, wait--
Devil Flanders: Silence! I give you the Jury of the Damned! Benedict Arnold, Lizzie Borden, Richard Nixon--
Nixon: But I'm not dead yet! In fact, I just wrote an article for Redbook.
Devil Flanders: Hey, listen; I did a favor for you!
Nixon: Yes, master.
Devil Flanders: John Wilkes Booth, Blackbeard the Pirate, John Dillinger, the starting line-up of the 1976 Philadelphia Flyers!
- Permalink: Number one, we get bathroom breaks every half-hour. Agreed! Nu...
Lisa: Grampa's a vampire?
Bart: We're all vampires.
Lisa: But no. We killed Mr. Burns.
Homer: You have to kill the head vampire.
Lisa: You're the head vampire?
Marge: No, I'm the head vampire. (Lets out an evil laugh)
Marge: Well I do have a life outside this house, you know.
- Permalink: Grampa's a vampire? We're all vampires. But no. We killed Mr...