Can I get my ear pierced? No. Why not? You can't keep the ...
Jake: Can I get my ear pierced?
Jake: Why not?
Charlie: You can't keep the holes you have clean
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper, Jake Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 12: "Castrating Sheep in Montana"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Jake Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 12 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Berta: Well, you let me know if you need anything.
Alan: I will.
Berta: Ironing, groceries, I could lance that ear for you.
Alan: No, thanks.
Berta: I know what I'm doing. I spent a summer castrating sheep in Montana
- Permalink: Well, you let me know if you need anything. I will. Ironing,...
Evelyn: You know it's tacky to arrive empty-handed. Perhaps we should stop and get a box of wine or some aerosol cheese.
Charlie: Whoa! Mom, you're on fire tonight!
Evelyn: It's the new meds. They mix well with liquor.
Alan: This was a bad idea.
Evelyn: Charlie, didn't you tell him that's the gay ear?
- Permalink: You know it's tacky to arrive empty-handed. Perhaps we should st...