Gentleman, thank you for coming. This is the beginning of a grea...
Cartman: Gentleman, thank you for coming. This is the beginning of a great time in our lives. God has finally spoken to me guys, and he has told me how I can make ten million dollars.
Cartman: Boy band.
Kyle: Boy band?
Cartman: Boy Band.
Stan: I'm not being in any faggy boy band.
Cartman: There's nothing faggy about ten million dollars asshole.
- Eric Cartman, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski
- South Park Season 4 Episode 8: "Something You Can Do with Your Finger"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Eric Cartman Quotes, Stan Marsh Quotes, Kyle Broflovski Quotes, South Park Season 4 Episode 8 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Cartman: Check this out, my mom made us costumes.
Cartman: Yeah. This one's yours Stan, and this one is Kyle's, this one will cover up Wendy's hooters.
Stan: Hey Cartman, how come your costume has like nose rings and facial hair?
Cartman: Cause I'm like you know, the tough one. Every boy band has to have the one member you know, that's tough.
Kyle: I want to be the tough one.
Cartman: Kyle, you are the sweet one, would you please just cooperate and...
Kyle: I wan't to be the tough one!
Cartman: You can't be the tough one because you're Jewish!
Kyle: Jews are tough!
Cartman: Since when?
Kyle: Since Abraham Fatass!
- Permalink: Check this out, my mom made us costumes. Costumes! Yeah. Thi...
Mall Cop: Hey! What are you doin'?
Mad Scientist: I've developed a new strain of anthrax which I will soon unleash upon all of North America!
Mall Cop: Move along, sir.
- Permalink: Hey! What are you doin'? I've developed a new strain of anthra...