<i>(After realizing he is going to lose the election, Mr. Burns ...
(After realizing he is going to lose the election, Mr. Burns starts smashing things in the Simpson home)
Mr. Burns: Smithers, tip over this table for me!
Smithers: Yes, sir.
(Smithers grunts as he turns over the table.)
Marge: Homer. Homer. Make them stop.
Homer: (Clears throat) Uh, Mr. Burns. Um, Mr. Burns?
Mr. Burns: Shut up and wreck something!
(Homer picks up a flower vase and drops it.)
Lisa: Mr. Burns, I hardly see what destroying our meager possessions is going to accomplish.
Mr. Burns: She's right. Take me home, Smithers. We'll destroy something tasteful.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 4: "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, Mr. Burns Quotes, Waylon Smithers Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 4 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(about Blinky) Oh, Marge, what's the big deal? I bet before the papers blew this out of proportion, you didn't even know how many eyes a fish had.Homer
- Permalink: <i>(about Blinky)</i> Oh, Marge, what's the big deal? I bet befo...
That Burns is just what this state needs! Young blood!Grampa
- Permalink: That Burns is just what this state needs! Young blood!