I'm just sorry I ruined everyone's chances to be on TV. Not Ca...
Mr. Garrison: I'm just sorry I ruined everyone's chances to be on TV.
Kyle: Not Cartman, he gets to be on TV anyway!
Mr. Garrison: Really? On what?
Geraldo: Obesity, anaposity, corpulence. Whatever word you use, it still represents one thing. Being a big fat ass. We have now, live via satellite, Eric Cartman, who is now so obese he can't even leave his bedroom.
Cartman: When is this gonna be on the air?
Geraldo: Do you have anything to say to the viewers at home?
Cartman: Follow your dreams. You can achieve your goals; I'm living proof. Beefcake. Beefcake!!
- Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Mr. Garrison
- South Park Season 1 Episode 2: "Weight Gain 4000"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Eric Cartman Quotes, Kyle Broflovski Quotes, Mr. Garrison Quotes, South Park Season 1 Episode 2 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Mayor: Come on, people! We've got to turn this place around! Hang up those lights, put up that banner, castrate the cows!
- Permalink: Come on, people! We've got to turn this place around! Hang up th...
Mr. Garrison: Thanks. Hello Officer Barbrady.
Officer Barbrady: Nice gun.
Mr. Garrison: Thanks. Is there somewhere in town where I can get a good clear shot- er, view of Kathie Lee?
Officer Barbrady: You know, I think the book depository would be a good bet.
- Permalink: Thanks. Hello Officer Barbrady. Nice gun. Thanks. Is there s...