It's none of my business, but that's one kid who can't afford to...
Berta: It's none of my business, but that's one kid who can't afford to miss a day of school.
Charlie: Yeah, like school's gonna make a difference.
(staple gun is heard)
Jake: Oh, crap, I stapled my fingers together!
Berta: You got a point.
- Charlie Harper, Jake Harper, Berta
- Two and a Half Men Season 6 Episode 6: "It's Always Nazi Week"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Jake Harper Quotes, Berta Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 6 Episode 6 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Herb: Hey, Charlie, I've got a question for you.
Herb: The hotel I'm staying at has Pay-Per-View adult movies.
Herb: Whatever happened to pubic hair?
- Permalink: Hey, Charlie, I've got a question for you. Yeah? The hotel I...
You may think I'm dumb, but you overestimate me.Jake
- Permalink: You may think I'm dumb, but you overestimate me.