Look, I appreciate your feelings for me, but I have to tell you,...
Alan: Look, I appreciate your feelings for me, but I have to tell you, I really think your daughter deserves a lot of respect. I mean, it takes real courage to make changes in your life and not worry what everybody thinks.
Judith: Thank you, Alan.
Evelyn: That's true. The lesbians of my generation where to scared to come out of the closet.
Lenore: Does that mean what I think it means?
Alan: You haven't told them?
Judith: No. I thought it would be more appropriate coming from your mother.
Evelyn: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I faux pas?
- Alan Harper, Evelyn Harper, Judith Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 10: "Merry Thanksgiving"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Alan Harper Quotes, Evelyn Harper Quotes, Judith Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 10 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie: This is serious, Alan. I could lose her.
Alan: Wow. And you care?
Charlie: I love her, Alan. She's the only one I thought I might eventually wind up with.
Alan: "Eventually wind up with." I'm touched. So, what, do you want to keep her warming up in your bullpen until the bottom of the ninth, when you lose your... arm?
- Permalink: This is serious, Alan. I could lose her. Wow. And you care? ...
Charlie: Live with me.
Charlie: No, I'm serious. Move back in.
Lisa: Really? And then what?
Charlie: And then we'll see.
Lisa: Wow, a commitment to "see." And what finger does that ring go on, Charlie?
- Permalink: Live with me. Charlieâ€” No, I'm serious. Move back in. Re...