Now, let me explain how Communion works. The priest will give yo...
Sister Anne: Now, let me explain how Communion works. The priest will give you this round cracker, and he will say, "The Body of Christ," and then you eat it.
Cartman: Jesus was made of crackers?
Sister Anne: No.
Stan: But crackers are his body.
Sister Anne: Yes.
Sister Anne: In the Book of Mark, Jesus distributed bread and said, "eat this, for it is my body."
Cartman: So we won't go to hell as long as we eat crackers.
Sister Anne: Nononono!
Butters: Uh-well, uh-what are we eatin' then?
Sister Anne: The Body of Christ!
Stan: Nonono, I get it. Jesus wanted us to eat him, but he didn't want us to be cannibals, so he turned himself into crackers, and then told people to eat him.
Sister Anne: No!
Butters: Huh-I can't whistle if I eat too many crackers.
Sister Anne: Look: all you have to know is that when the priest gives you the cracker, you eat it! Okay?!
Kenny, Stan, Cartman: O-kay.
- Eric Cartman, Stan Marsh, Kenny McCormick, Butters Stotch
- South Park Season 4 Episode 9: "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Eric Cartman Quotes, Stan Marsh Quotes, Kenny McCormick Quotes, Butters Stotch Quotes, South Park Season 4 Episode 9 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation, this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.</i> Cartman
- Permalink: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's sep...
Sister Anne: Eric, do you want to go to hell?
Sister Anne: Then stop questioning me.
- Permalink: Eric, do you want to go to hell? No. Then stop questioning m...