Oh boy! Free trading cards! Wow! Joseph of Arimathea! 26 conve...
Bart: Oh boy! Free trading cards!
Milhouse: Wow! Joseph of Arimathea! 26 conversions in A.D. 46.
Nelson: Whoa, a Methuselah rookie card!
Flanders: (chuckles) Well boys, who'd have thought learning about religion could be fun?
Nelson: Let's get out of here!
- Bart Simpson, Milhouse Van Houten, Nelson Muntz, Ned Flanders
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 1: "Homer's Barbershop Quartet"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Milhouse Van Houten Quotes, Nelson Muntz Quotes, Ned Flanders Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 1 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Apu returns to work at the Kwik-E-Mart)
Apu: It may not be glamorous, but it's good honest work.
Customer: How much is this quart of milk?
Apu: Twelve dollars.
- Permalink: It may not be glamorous, but it's good honest work. How much i...
Groundskeeper Willie:(Singing) When you're alone, and life is getting you lonely, ye can always go, ACK! Doontoon.
- Permalink: When you're alone, and life is getting you lonely, ye can always...