Phil, why on earth would you use your voice for the translator d...
Ted: Phil, why on earth would you use your voice for the translator device?
Phil: It was the fastest way to fix it, since we already had my voice in the computer from that failed talking frying pan project.
Lem: Stupid thing wouldn't stop screaming when you put it on the burner.
Phil: Plus, it was very critical. "You really need that much butter?" Screw you, frying pan.
- Ted Crisp, Phil Mymen, Lem Hewitt
- Better Off Ted Season 2 Episode 10: "Lust in Translation"
- Better Off Ted
- Related Quotes:
- Ted Crisp Quotes, Phil Mymen Quotes, Lem Hewitt Quotes, Better Off Ted Season 2 Episode 10 Quotes, Better Off Ted Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lem: We don't create evil things.
Ted: Some might see this long-range people-skinning laser as evil-ish.
Phil: Well, that was only designed so you could peel an orange in your kitchen while sitting comfortably in your living room.
Ted: Well, now it's used to peel enemy soldiers overseas while you sit comfortably in the Pentagon.
- Permalink: We don't create evil things. Some might see this long-range pe...
Ted: And listen. The Germans are all worried because, ironically, they think that Veridian is ruthlessly efficient and bent on world domination.
Phil: Wow. That's like when those Irish auditors thought our accounting department drank too much and wrote overly depressing poetry
- Permalink: And listen. The Germans are all worried because, ironically, the...