Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Dear Miss Hoover. You have Lyme disease. We miss you. Kevin's biting me, come back soon. Here is a drawing of a spyrokeet. Love Ralph.Ralph
- Permalink: Dear Miss Hoover. You have Lyme disease. We miss you. Kevin's bi...
Homer: Oh, oh, Marge, I'd love to, but I was planning on... [thinks to himself] Sleeping? Eating a big sandwich? Watching TV? Spending time with the boy! (speaks up) Spending time with the boy! The boy needs attention, Marge.
Marge: Homer, I've been talking to Lisa, and I'm concerned about your relationship with her.
Bart: Me too, Mom. I think you're drifting apart.
Homer: Shut up, boy.
Marge: Homer, please.
Homer: Marge, you don't understand. I can't do it because... [thinking to himself] You're trapped. If you were smarter, you might think of something. But you're not, so you just might as well... (speaks up) All right, all right, I'll take her.
- Permalink: Oh, oh, Marge, I'd love to, but I was planning on... Sleeping? ...
(Bart shows the whole classroom the tape for his project called, "How Kittens Are Born: The Ugly Truth")
Bart: and here comes Snowball II. This is the one we kept.
Bart: We were gonna keep the gray one, but the mother ate her.
Martin: Mrs. Krabappel, he's traumatizing the children!
Mrs. Krabappel: As usual, I agree with you, Martin. Bart, shut that off and take your seat immediately!
Bart: Oh, look! This is really cool. When I hit reverse, I can make 'em go back in.
(The whole classroom screams)
- Permalink: The Ugly Truth)</i> and here comes Snowball II. This is the on...
Just because I don't care doesn't mean that I don't understand.Homer
- Permalink: Just because I don't care doesn't mean that I don't understand.
Homer: Lisa, don't hold anything back, you can tell me. Are you crying 'cause you called daddy a baboon?
- Permalink: Lisa, don't hold anything back, you can tell me. Are you crying ...
Mr. Bergstrom: Lisa, your homework is always so neat. How can I put this? Does your father help you with it?
Lisa: No. Homework's not my father's specialty.
Mr. Bergstrom: Well there's no shame in it, I mean, my dad ...
Lisa: Not mine.
Mr. Bergstrom: You didn't let me finish.
Lisa: Unless the next word was burp, you didn't have to.
- Permalink: Lisa, your homework is always so neat. How can I put this? Does ...
Ralph: What's Lyme Disease?
Principal Skinner: I'll field that one. Lyme disease is spread by small parasites called ticks. When a diseased tick attaches itself to you, it begins sucking your blood. Malignant spirochetes infect your bloodstream, eventually spreading to your spinal fluid and on into the brain.
Miss Hoover: The Brain? Oh dear god!
- Permalink: What's Lyme Disease? I'll field that one. Lyme disease is spre...
I'm Mr. Bergstrom. Feel free to make fun of my name if you want. Two suggestions are Mr. Nerdstrom and Mr.Boogerstrom.Mr. Bergstrom
- Permalink: I'm Mr. Bergstrom. Feel free to make fun of my name if you want....
Homer: Did you hear that, Marge? She called me a baboon! The stupidest, ugliest, smelliest ape of them all!
Bart: Whoa! Somebody was bound to say it one day, I just can't believe it was her.
- Permalink: Did you hear that, Marge? She called me a baboon! The stupidest,...
Lisa: You, sir, are a baboon!
Homer: (gasp) Me?
Lisa: Yes, you! Baboon! Baboon! Baboon! Baboon!
Homer: I don't think you realize what you're saying
- Permalink: You, sir, are a baboon! <i>(gasp)</i> Me? Yes, you! Baboon! ...
Miss Hoover: You see, class, my Lyme Disease turned out to be (Spells on blackboard) psychosomatic.
Ralph: Does that mean you're crazy?
Janey: No, that means she was faking it.
Miss Hoover: No, actually, it was a little of both.
- Permalink: You see, class, my Lyme Disease turned out to be <i>(Spells on b...
Miss Hoover: He didn't touch my lesson plan. What did he teach you?
Lisa: That life is worth living.
- Permalink: He didn't touch my lesson plan. What did he teach you? That li...