What's Lyme Disease? I'll field that one. Lyme disease is spre...
Ralph: What's Lyme Disease?
Principal Skinner: I'll field that one. Lyme disease is spread by small parasites called ticks. When a diseased tick attaches itself to you, it begins sucking your blood. Malignant spirochetes infect your bloodstream, eventually spreading to your spinal fluid and on into the brain.
Miss Hoover: The Brain? Oh dear god!
- Principal Skinner, Ralph Wiggum, Agnes Skinner, Miss Hoover
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 19: "Lisa's Substitute"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Principal Skinner Quotes, Ralph Wiggum Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, Miss Hoover Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 19 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Miss Hoover: You see, class, my Lyme Disease turned out to be (Spells on blackboard) psychosomatic.
Ralph: Does that mean you're crazy?
Janey: No, that means she was faking it.
Miss Hoover: No, actually, it was a little of both.
- Permalink: You see, class, my Lyme Disease turned out to be <i>(Spells on b...
Miss Hoover: He didn't touch my lesson plan. What did he teach you?
Lisa: That life is worth living.
- Permalink: He didn't touch my lesson plan. What did he teach you? That li...