Two and a Half Men Season 2 Quotes
Charlie: So what should we do with Jake today?
Alan: I don't know. How about a barbecue?
Charlie: Gee, Alan, I don't know. The kid is delicious, but I think I'd prefer hamburgers
- Permalink: So what should we do with Jake today? I don't know. How about ...
When we were kids, Charlie told his friends that I was a shaved monkey our mom won in a poker gameAlan [to Rose]
- Permalink: When we were kids, Charlie told his friends that I was a shaved ...
Alan: And if we're gonna be a couple, I want to be the husband.
Charlie: Who's gonna believe you're the husband?
Alan: Hey, of the two of us, I'm the only one who's been a husband.
Charlie: You really thought you were the husband in your marriage?
- Permalink: And if we're gonna be a couple, I want to be the husband. Who'...
Alan: Did you ever try any of those [erectile dysfunction] drugs?
Charlie: Once or twice. Out of curiosity, not necessity.
Alan: What did you think?
Charlie: It's not my thing. It's like corking the bat. You?
Alan: Yeah, that's what my ex-wife wanted -- more sex with me that lasted longer
- Permalink: Did you ever try any of those drugs? Once or twice. Out of cu...
Jake: Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction? [Charlie spits out his drink]
Charlie: Well, Alan, do you?
Alan: Um... Jake... what do you know what erectile dysfunction?
Jake: Not much. It has something to do with your penis, right?
Jake: And they say one out of three guys gets it, and mine's fine so it's got to be one of you
- Permalink: Dad? Yeah? Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction? Well,...
Charlie: Well, you know how women like you to go slow...
Alan: Really? My ex-wife put a premium on brevity. Her motto was "less is more and none is perfect"
- Permalink: Well, you know how women like you to go slow... Really? My ex-...
Alan, let me give you a piece of advice. Alcohol impairs your ability to make good decisions. We don't want you to lose that ability... we want her toCharlie
- Permalink: Alan, let me give you a piece of advice. Alcohol impairs your ab...
Charlie: When making love, the way to slow yourself down is to think of something completely non-sexual.
Alan: What do you think of?
- Permalink: When making love, the way to slow yourself down is to think of s...
Alan: If two thousand years of-- of human history has taught us anything, it is that there's karmic justice in the world, and that when people live the way you do, bad things have to happen to them to even things out.
Charlie: Well, I don't agree.
Alan: It's not up for debate! It's a... law, like gravity!
Charlie: Oh, I agree with gravity.
Alan: Oh, good. We wouldn't want you flying off the planet with nothing to hump but satellites
- Permalink: If two thousand years of-- of human history has taught us anythi...