Two and a Half Men Season 4 Quotes
Charlie: I think Jake has a thing for your boyfriend's daughter.
Alan: He's not my boyfriend. We're friends.
Charlie: Alan, when an intelligent, successful, attractive man wants to be friends with you, something is amiss
- Permalink: I think Jake has a thing for your boyfriend's daughter. He's n...
Alan: Come on, Charlie. You gotta admit, you put out a special kind of vibe.
Charlie: You don't mean special. You mean special !
Alan: You're 40 years old, you've never been married, you play the piano, you are meticulous about your appearance...
Charlie: Hey, hey, hey, hey! I've got a riding crop in my bathroom that never touched a horse.
Alan: Your bathroom also has two kinds of skin moisturizer, various hair gels, colognes, powders, and emollients
- Permalink: Come on, Charlie. You gotta admit, you put out a special kind of...
Alan: All right, let's scoot away from the Clinique Counter for a minute and discuss some of the people you've attracted.
Charlie: Ok, ok, you're thinking about that time at the House of Blues, and there's no way I could have known that was a guy!
Alan: He was 6'2" and could palm a medicine ball.
Charlie: I was drunk. He was tucked, taped and gorgeous!
- Permalink: All right, let's scoot away from the Clinique Counter for a minu...
Berta: Hey, Alan, your mom called. She gave me the news.
Alan: Oh, God!
Berta: Come here. I'm proud of ya, Zippy! The world is a much happier place once you figure out whether you're the pin or the cushion
- Permalink: Hey, Alan, your mom called. She gave me the news. Oh, God! C...
But, when it comes to penises, I'm pretty clear the only one I want winking at me is my own!Charlie
- Permalink: But, when it comes to penises, I'm pretty clear the only one I w...
Dr. Freeman: Have you ever had sex with a man?
Charlie: No! No! Absolutely not! All right, I copped a feel once but I was drunk and he had breasts
- Permalink: Have you ever had sex with a man? No! No! Absolutely not! All...
My mom took my temperature the baby way until I was eight years oldCharlie
- Permalink: My mom took my temperature the baby way until I was eight years ...
Alan: I need to talk to you in private.
Charlie: Oh, come on. I was in the middle of flossing and suddenly there she was, sitting on my bed..
Alan: Ah, ah. He doesn't need to hear this...
Jake: Like I didn't hear enough last night
- Permalink: I need to talk to you in private. Oh, come on. I was in the mi...
Berta: What's going on?
Jake: I had to sleep in dad's room last night 'cause Uncle Charlie invited Aunt Myra to stay in my room, but it turns out...
Berta: Got it
- Permalink: What's going on? I had to sleep in dad's room last night 'caus...
Alan: All the other men are going to be wearing black tuxedos.
Jake: If all the other men were jumping off a bridge would you want me to do that too?
Alan: If it would keep your mother off my back, yes!
- Permalink: All the other men are going to be wearing black tuxedos. If al...
Berta: Here's your suit.
Berta: The dry cleaners found $46 and a condom in the pocket of your coat. Here's the condom.
Charlie: Again, thanks.
Berta: Can I give you free advice?
Charlie: "Free?" I'm already out 46 dollars
- Permalink: Here's your suit. Thanks. The dry cleaners found $46 and a c...
Charlie [about Jake]: I'm ready. Myra's ready. Is he ready?
Alan: Does he look ready?
Charlie: Well, he's not wearing any pants. That's ready for something
- Permalink: I'm ready. Myra's ready. Is he ready? Does he look ready? We...
Jake: Even though Mom stopped loving you and Kandi stopped loving you, you don't have to worry about me.
Alan: Thanks, pal!
Jake: You're my dad. I pretty much gotta love you.
- Permalink: Even though Mom stopped loving you and Kandi stopped loving you,...
Alan: Listen, I-- I really need to talk to you. Can you come downstairs?
Charlie: Sure. Give me... an hour and a half.
Alan: An hour and a half?
Charlie: I know it's a little rushed, but we're on a tight schedule here! Tina's got homework, Cindy's got to meet her fiancÃ©, and Marie... well, Marie's on the clock.
Alan: You already had two women in bed and you felt the need to call a professional?
Charlie: Better safe than sorry.
- Permalink: Listen, I-- I really need to talk to you. Can you come downstair...