Uncle Jimbo, we don't drink beer. What?! Oh yeah that's righ...
Stan: Uncle Jimbo, we don't drink beer.
Ned: Oh yeah that's right I don't think 8 year olds drink beer.
Kyle: I like chocolate milk.
Jimbo: Well, we'll be doin' plenty of drinkin' on this hunting trip. After all, hunting sober is like... fishing... sober.
- Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Jimbo Kern, Ned Gerblansky
- South Park Season 1 Episode 3: "Volcano"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Stan Marsh Quotes, Kyle Broflovski Quotes, Jimbo Kern Quotes, Ned Gerblansky Quotes, South Park Season 1 Episode 3 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Kyle: Dude I don't understand hunting at all.
Stan: Yeah, it's stupid, let's go watch cartoons.
Cartman: Ya! Cartoons kick ass.
- Permalink: Dude I don't understand hunting at all. Yeah, it's stupid, let...
Cartman: Hey, you guys. I know a scary story.
Kyle: Shut up, Cartman. You can't scare anybody.
Cartman: Oh, yeah? Have you guys ever heard of (slyly) Scuzzlebutt?
Cartman: Scuzzlebutt is a creature that lives up this very mountain and kills anybody who dares climb at the top.
Cartman: Because it loves the taste of blood and likes to add pieces to its deformed body.
Kyle: Deformed like how?
Cartman: Well... On his left arm, instead of a hand, he has...
Stan: A hook?
Kyle: A knife!
Cartman: No. A piece of celery...
Cartman: Yes. And he walks with a limp, because one of his legs is missing. And where his leg should be, there's nothing but...Patrick Duffy.
Kyle: Patrick Duffy?! Damn it, Cartman! That's not scary!
Cartman: What do you mean? Haven't you ever seen "Step by Step"?? (continues) Anyway, he lives alone on his mountain and weaves baskets and other assorted crafts. They say that on quiet nights, you can hear him weaving his baskets... (imitates weaving sounds)
Stan: Cartman, you suck at telling scary stories!
Kyle: Yeah! Give me that flashlight!
- Permalink: Hey, you guys. I know a scary story. Shut up, Cartman. You can...