You ever see a kid at school who doesn't like his lunch, but he ...
# Charlie: You ever see a kid at school who doesn't like his lunch, but he won't let you have it. either?
Jake: Oh, yeah, Russell Beasley. He'll spit on his apple cobbler before he'll let anybody else eat it.
Charlie: Well, this is pretty much the same deal, except your Mom is Russell Beasley, and your Dad is the spit-covered cobbler.
Jake: I don't understand.
Charlie: Even though your mom doesn't want your dad, she doesn't want Kandi to eat him, either.
Jake: Oh. You know, I like cobbler with ice cream.
Charlie: Way to follow a train of thought.
- Charlie Harper, Jake Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 3 Episode 18: "The Spit-Covered Cobbler"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Jake Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 3 Episode 18 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Alan [about Kandi]: She looks up to me. She thinks I'm special. She thinks I'm smart.
Charlie: She thinks gazpacho is Pinocchio's father
- Permalink: She looks up to me. She thinks I'm special. She thinks I'm smart...
Charlie: What are you auctioning?
Alan: Well, a few rare books, a couple of lithos, a set of golf clubs...
Charlie: Since when do you play golf?
Alan: Uh, well, technically, they're your clubs.
Charlie: You're stealing from me?!
Alan: Oh, come on, you only bought 'em so you could go to Palm Springs and pick up lesbians!
- Permalink: What are you auctioning? Well, a few rare books, a couple of l...