Aah! Sideshow Bob! You wrote me those letters! You awful man...
Bart/Lisa: Aah! Sideshow Bob!
Bart: You wrote me those letters!
Marge: You awful man! Stay away from my son.
Bob: Oh, I'll stay away from your son, all right. (evilly) Stay away...forever!
Homer: (quaking) No!
Bob: Wait a minute, that's no good. (Starts to walk away, then runs back) Wait! I've got a good one now. Marge, say, "Stay away from my son," again.
Marge: (angrily) No!
Bob: (groaning) Oh...
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Sideshow Bob
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 2: "Cape Feare"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, Sideshow Bob Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 2 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Bart: Mom, Dad, I saw Sideshow Bob and he threatened to kill me!
Homer: Bart, don't interrupt!
Marge: Homer, this is serious!
Homer: Oh, it is not.
- Permalink: Mom, Dad, I saw Sideshow Bob and he threatened to kill me! Bar...
Bart: Take him away, boys.
Chief Wiggum: Hey, I'm the chief here! Bake him away, toys.
Lou: What'd you say, chief?
Chief Wiggum: Do what the kid said.
- Permalink: Take him away, boys. Hey, I'm the chief here! Bake him away, t...