But you know, I learned something today. I used to call you guys...
Stan: But you know, I learned something today. I used to call you guys 'Melvins,' but you're just kids, like me. We separate you in school because you talk different, or you study too hard, but we've proven tonight that we can all get along.
Butters: So you mean we can stay friends, Stan? Wouldn't that be swell, huh?
Kyle: (Walks up) Dude, I'm glad to see you. You would not believe the night I had.
Stan: You? You think you had a bad night; I had to hang out all night with these freaking Melvins!
- Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Butters Stotch
- South Park Season 3 Episode 8: "Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Stan Marsh Quotes, Kyle Broflovski Quotes, Butters Stotch Quotes, South Park Season 3 Episode 8 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Hey Stan, why I sure am glad you're here, because now we'll have even more fun then we... then we was having before. We were having an awfully good time before you showed up however.Butters
- Permalink: Hey Stan, why I sure am glad you're here, because now we'll have...
(over a megaphone) Attention cult people, do not commit mass suicide. There are so many reason's not to kill yourselves. Flowers for instance and back rubs.ATF Leader
- Permalink: Attention cult people, do not commit mass suicide. There are so ...