Jake Harper Quotes
Jake: Berta, does Prudence have a boyfriend?
Berta: Oh, honey, don't get me started.
Jake: What does that mean?
Berta: It means if she gets a high school diploma before she gets a baby, she'll be the first one in the family
- Permalink: Berta, does Prudence have a boyfriend? Oh, honey, don't get me...
Jake [about Prudence]: Boy, she smells good.
Berta: Yeah, if you like Camel Filters and pheromones
- Permalink: Boy, she smells good. Yeah, if you like Camel Filters and pher...
Jake: Thanks for helping me with my book report, Prudence.
Prudence: Oh, no problem. Fourth grade stuff is easy for me.
Berta: Should be, you did it twice
- Permalink: Thanks for helping me with my book report, Prudence. Oh, no pr...
Alan: Get your jacket, it's time to go.
Jake: I don't want to go. I hate clothes shopping
Alan: Well, you can't stay here alone.
Jake: Why not?
Alan: You know why not.
Jake: But I don't have a turtle to put in the microwave anymore.
Alan: Get your jacket.
Jake: Fine. I'll put on my stupid jacket and we'll get in the stupid car and we'll go stupid clothes shopping.
Charlie: Hey! Don't talk to your stupid father like that
- Permalink: Get your jacket, it's time to go. I don't want to go. I hate c...
Alan: Rose, what are you doing here?
Alan: Where's my mother?
Jake: She left.
Jake: I don't know. We were watching SpongeBob SquarePants, and she stood up and said life was too short
- Permalink: Rose, what are you doing here? Babysitting. Where's my mothe...
Charlie: Look Jake, I'm sorry about the Wendy thing, but there's nothing I can do about it. And I want us to be buddies again. I don't want you to hate me anymore.
Jake: I don't hate you.
Jake: I'm just very disappointed in you.
Charlie: Hey, I get enough of that crap from my mother
- Permalink: Look Jake, I'm sorry about the Wendy thing, but there's nothing ...
Charlie: What will it take, huh? Cash? Video games?
Jake: I don't want stuff. I got enough stuff when my mom and dad broke up.
Charlie: This isn't the same thing, Jake.
Jake: It doesn't matter. You liked Wendy, and now you don't like her, and nobody cares what I want.
Charlie: Jake, come here, buddy. Sit down. Look, it's not that I don't care what you want. It's just that you're a kid, and what you want doesn't matter
- Permalink: What will it take, huh? Cash? Video games? I don't want stuff....
Charlie: So what's the deal with your teacher?
Jake: Ms. Tuttle? She's very strict.
Charlie: That could work.
- Permalink: So what's the deal with your teacher? Ms. Tuttle? She's very s...
Jake: How come you're not helping mom and dad with the show?
Charlie: Well, how can I put this? Your Unclie Charlie is a professional musician, and your mom and dad...
Charlie: Good a word as any
- Permalink: How come you're not helping mom and dad with the show? Well, h...
Girl: Your uncle is so lame!
Jake: No, he's not! He's cool!
Girl: He is not!
Jake: He is too! He's almost famous. He wrote the Maple Loops song!
Girl: Did not!
Charlie: Did too!
Boy: Prove it!
Charlie: See that Jaguar in the parking lot? Maple Loops!
- Permalink: Your uncle is so lame! No, he's not! He's cool! He is not! ...
Jake: I got to see penguins and a manta ray. I got to pet a shark, and the coolest thing was the whales. They splashed everybody. You could see right through this one lady's shirt. I think she had plants.
Jake: Yeah, implants. I asked grandma if she had them and grandpa said, "Aw, I wish." And then she got mad at him and then they bought me ice cream
- Permalink: I got to see penguins and a manta ray. I got to pet a shark, and...
Charlie: Jake, what's this? A phone message?
Jake: Yeah, some lady called for you.
Charlie: Who? I can't read your writing.
Jake [reading the paper]: You're a big selfish jerk.
Charlie: Ok, I know who this is. Amyâ€”probably Amy.
Jake: Yup, Amy
- Permalink: Jake, what's this? A phone message? Yeah, some lady called for...
Charlie: Oh, try MalibuPuddingGirls.com.
Alan: Pudding Girls?
Charlie: Trust me.
Alan: Oh ... ew.
- Permalink: Oh, try MalibuPuddingGirls.com. Pudding Girls? Trust me. O...
Yeah, hi. I'm watching your commercial cash for gold and you just showed a woman selling her wedding ring for $500. No, I don't want to sell gold, I want to meet her. She's hot and we know her marriage isn't working out.Charlie
- Permalink: Yeah, hi. I'm watching your commercial cash for gold and you jus...