I'm not apologizing to anyone. Michael owes ME an apology. For...
Pam: I'm not apologizing to anyone. Michael owes ME an apology.
Michael: For trying to find happiness in the arms of a lover?
Pam: Don't call my mother your lover!
Kevin: Yes! That's what I'm talking about.
Andy: That is not okay dude.
Michael: Okay, in my defense...
Creed: That's messed up man.
Pam: Yes. Thank you. Welcome to my personal hell!
Oscar: You have no sense of boundaries, Michael.
- Michael Scott, Pam Beesly, Andy Bernard, Creed Bratton, Kevin Malone, Oscar Martinez, Phyllis Vance
- The Office Season 6 Episode 7: "The Lover"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Scott Quotes, Pam Beesly Quotes, Andy Bernard Quotes, Creed Bratton Quotes, Kevin Malone Quotes, Oscar Martinez Quotes, Phyllis Vance Quotes, The Office Season 6 Episode 7 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Jim: Okay, as far as dinner tonight, cancel that. And please, for both of our sakes, never, ever, ever see her again.
Michael: I think you're underestimating Pam. I think more than anything she wants me to be happy.
Jim: No. Not more than anything.
Michael: Ok. I have a good thing with the mom.
Jim: Don't call her the mom.
Michael: She's right on my way home from work.
Jim: THEN TAKE A DIFFERENT WAY HOME MAN!
Michael: Alright! I'll take service streets.
- Permalink: Okay, as far as dinner tonight, cancel that. And please, for bot...
[to Pam] You're just as stubborn as your mom - when you don't want to do something, you just don't do it.Michael
- Permalink: You're just as stubborn as your mom - when you don't want to do ...