Oscar, what were you going to say? Nothing. I didn't say anyth...
Michael: Oscar, what were you going to say?
Oscar: Nothing. I didn't say anything.
Michael: All right.
Erin: Do I still have a job here?
Michael: Not important. Okay, alright. Yes. Yes, you have a job. Frankly, you have a job because Ryan and Pam are starting with us as salesmen.
Dwight: Wait, what?
Stanley: How is that going to work?
Michael: It's going to work very smoothly, because Pam and Ryan are bringing over a ton of clients from Michael Scott Paper Company and--
Phyllis: You mean the clients you stole from us.
Dwight: Yeah, aren't we getting those clients back?
Michael: No, you lost those clients.
Andy: I call foul, sir.
- Michael Scott, Dwight Schrute, Andy Bernard, Oscar Martinez, Phyllis Vance, Stanley Hudson
- The Office Season 5 Episode 26: "Casual Friday"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Scott Quotes, Dwight Schrute Quotes, Andy Bernard Quotes, Oscar Martinez Quotes, Phyllis Vance Quotes, Stanley Hudson Quotes, The Office Season 5 Episode 26 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
At least once a year, I like to bring in some of my Kevin's Famous Chili. The trick is to undercook the onions. Everybody is going to get to know each other in the pot. I'm serious about this stuff. I'm up the night before pressing garlic and dicing whole tomatoes. I toast my own Ancho chilies. It's a recipe passed down from Malones for generations. It's probably the thing I do best.Kevin
- Permalink: At least once a year, I like to bring in some of my Kevin's Famo...
Creed: I want to set you up with my daughter.
Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
Creed: I thought you were gay.
Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
Creed: I don't know.
- Permalink: I want to set you up with my daughter. Oh, I'm engaged to Pam....