She works for me. Well then, tell her when something is on the...
Charlie: She works for me.
Alan: Well then, tell her when something is on the shopping list, she should shop for it.
Berta: I'm gonna slug him. Can I slug him?
Alan: It's very simple. I've decided that I'm going to start drinking acidopholus milk. It promotes intestinal flora, which aids in healthy digestion. For three weeks I've been writing it on the shopping list. Yet, Berta insists on bringing home 2%.
Charlie: Slug him.
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper, Berta
- Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 14: "That's Summer Sausage, Not Salami"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Berta Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 14 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie: I just thought you two might hit it off. I'm even making a little welcome basket for you to give to her.
Alan: So, she's beautiful, rich and single. Why would she want me? I'm broke, middle-aged, twice-divorced, sleeping on your hide-a-bed, and sharing custody of a flatulent, underachieving son.
Charlie: We're gonna need a bigger basket.
Berta: We're gonna need chloroform and a rope
- Permalink: I just thought you two might hit it off. I'm even making a littl...
Danielle: Oh, no, how will I stay warm?
Charlie: I recommend the buddy system.
Danielle: You're cute.
Charlie: I know
- Permalink: Oh, no, how will I stay warm? I recommend the buddy system. ...