Now we can sell all their homes and become millionares. WHAT?!...
Mr. Garrison: Now we can sell all their homes and become millionares.
Jimbo: But then you had us all do all that for nothing, don't you see if you get rich selling these homes then there'd still be rich people in South Park.
Randy Marsh: Yeah, you'll become what you hate.
Mr. Garrison:........Yeah but at least I got rid of all those damn ni[South Park ending theme]
- Stan Marsh, Randy Marsh, Mr. Garrison, Jimbo Kern, Sharon Marsh
- South Park Season 5 Episode 12: "Here Comes the Neighborhood"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Stan Marsh Quotes, Randy Marsh Quotes, Mr. Garrison Quotes, Jimbo Kern Quotes, Sharon Marsh Quotes, South Park Season 5 Episode 12 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(to Mrs. Jane Smith) Yeah, that's right cash tucker! Have fun with your two-million dollar house!Mr. Garrison
- Permalink: Yeah, that's right cash tucker! Have fun with your two-million d...
(singing) Why can't I be like all the other kids, they all have three bedroom homes, and broken trucks on their lawns, and cut up hotdogs for lunch. It's not my fault my parents succeed so much. There's no one in town I can relate to, I play with autographed baseball bats while everyone else just plays with sticks and pinecones. Has a boy ever felt so alone. Well who needs them anyway, I won't pretend I'm something I'm not. If I can't be poor, I've got to deal with what i've got. If I can't be like them, what I need is more rich kids around, so I'm not the only one and then I won't be so down. Please God... send more rich kids... to my town.Token
- Permalink: Why can't I be like all the other kids, they all have three bedr...