Settle down children, I have some difficult news. This is going ...
Mr Garrison: Settle down children, I have some difficult news. This is going to make you all very sad. The school board is considering firing me as your teacher. There's a possibility I'll be let go and never allowed to teach you again. (Stan raises his hand) Yes Stanley?
Stan: That's okay with us.
Craig: Yeah, we dont care.
Cartman: That's fine.
Mr Garrison: (shouting) No it isn't! It makes you very sad!
- Eric Cartman, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Mr. Garrison
- South Park Season 2 Episode 17: "Gnomes"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Eric Cartman Quotes, Stan Marsh Quotes, Kyle Broflovski Quotes, Mr. Garrison Quotes, South Park Season 2 Episode 17 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Stan: Okay we have to do this stupid report so... (Tweek freaks out) So let's figure out what to do it about.
Cartman: How about we do it on that Raymond guy on TV, you know everyone loves Raymond.
Kyle: No, Cartman, we can't do it on Raymond again. It has to be on a current event in South Park.
- Permalink: Okay we have to do this stupid report so... So let's figure out...
Mrs. Tweek: Oh hello son. How was your day?
Mrs. Tweek: Who are your little friends?
Tweek: What do you mean?
Kyle: We're his oral report buddies.
Stan: Yeah, we have to stay up all night to write it.
Mrs. Tweek: Well have some coffee boys. I'll brew up another pot for later.
Kyle: Coffee? I don't think I like coffee.
Mrs. Tweek: Oh you'll like this coffee, it's fresh.
Mr. Tweek: Country fresh, like the morning after a rainstorm.
- Permalink: Oh hello son. How was your day? Arghhh! Who are your little ...