What if you don't have any rhythm? Excuse me? Well, like my ...
Cartman: What if you don't have any rhythm?
Choir Teacher: Excuse me?
Cartman: Well, like my friend Kyle. He's Jewish, so he doesn't have any rhythm.
Kyle: Shut up, fat ass!
Stan: Choirs suck.
Mr. Garrison: Kyle Broflovski, you watch your language!! Eric Cartman, you be nice to people!! Stan Marsh, you mind your manners!! Kenny McCormick, you pay attention!! (sighs deeply and tells the choir teacher) Go ahead.
- Eric Cartman, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Mr. Garrison
- South Park Season 3 Episode 1: "Rainforest Schmainforest"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Eric Cartman Quotes, Stan Marsh Quotes, Kyle Broflovski Quotes, Mr. Garrison Quotes, South Park Season 3 Episode 1 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Stan: All we ever heard growing up was "save the rainforest. The rainforest is fragile."
Kyle: Yeah. Fragile, my ass!
- Permalink: All we ever heard growing up was save the rainforest. The rainfo...
Miss Stevens: OK children, we are lost so we have to stay together. Is everyone here?
Craig: I'm not.
Miss Stevens: Who's not? Who's not here?
- Permalink: OK children, we are lost so we have to stay together. Is everyon...